Time for another Meal Plan Monday, so let’s get down to it!
Here’s our 2 week meal plan with some fall foods.
- banana bread
- Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- breakfast burritos
- sandwiches (PB&J, lunchmeat, nutella and graham crackers)
- hard boiled eggs
- peanut butter or cheese and crackers
- yogurt or cheese
- fresh fruits and veggies
- pudding, cookies, chips, pretzels, or some sort of small treat
- whole roasted chicken
- white chili (made with leftovers from whole chicken)
- grilled chicken x 2
- hamburgers and hot dogs
- Crock Pot Ham & Beans
- fish tacos
- Dump & Run Taco Soup
- pork roast
- pork chops and stuffing
- bean burritos
- hubby’s famous chili
- Sides will include potatoes, rice, pasta, cooked and fresh veggies, and salads
Treats and Desserts
- ice cream
- fresh fruit
- graham crackers
- soft pretzels
- Halloween cookies and candies
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more great recipe finds!
What’s on your meal plan this week?