Happy Thanksgiving Week, everyone! Hope you have a blessed time spent with family and friends.
If you are still putting together Thanksgiving ideas, be sure to check out these 10 Amazing Side Dishes for Your Thanksgiving Pot Luck.
You also might enjoy seeing our family’s Thanksgiving menu with a great recipe for a super moist turkey.
Here’s the simple enough 2 week meal plan:
- pumpkin chocolate chip bread
- homemade breakfast bars
- sandwiches (PB&J, lunchmeat, nutella and graham crackers)
- hard boiled eggs
- peanut butter or cheese and crackers
- yogurt or cheese
- fresh fruits and veggies
- pudding, cookies, chips, pretzels, or some sort of small treat
- turkey soup
- grilled chicken breasts
- grilled steak
- Black Friday pizza (as in, Mama will be shopping all day, so order some pizza!)
- tacos x 2
- fish tacos
- some sort of beef stew
- beans and rice
- burgers and hot dogs
- Roast Beef
- black bean burritos
- turkey gravy over noodles
Treats and Desserts
- soft pretzels
- graham crackers
- fresh fruit
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more great recipe finds!
What’s on your meal plan this week?