My family is clawing out of debt, one un-bought fast food bag at a time. When I'm not sharing frugal tips, you’ll find me indulging a sweet tooth, juggling our 5 kids’ activities, or playing Rescue Bots (though the preschooler always insists I'm doing it wrong). Hope you'll join the fun and chaos at Medium Sized Family!
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 Ways We've Saved Money This Week 78
- Simple Fundraising Ideas for Groups that Hate to Sell
- Kroger Clicklist Review: Is It Really Easier to Shop from Home?
- How to Organize a Large Family in a Small House
- The Perfect Money Saving Chart for Imperfect People
- 14 Large Family Blogs With The Best Advice (You Should Be Reading)
- 5 Ways We've Saved Money This Week 77
- Wondering What To Do With Pennies? Here's Why They Are Powerful
- 15 Cheap or Free Things to Do For a Birthday
- 14 Sure Ways to Stay Motivated While You Get Debt Free
See something you like? I love shares! All content and original photos are the property of Medium Sized Family. Please do not remove watermarks or edit photos without permission. Printables are available for personal use and may not be sold. Pinning is appreciated! When in doubt, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for reading!