My family is clawing out of debt, one un-bought fast food bag at a time. When I'm not sharing frugal tips, you’ll find me indulging a sweet tooth, juggling our 5 kids’ activities, or playing Rescue Bots (though the preschooler always insists I'm doing it wrong). Hope you'll join the fun and chaos at Medium Sized Family!
Top Posts & Pages
- Kroger Clicklist Review: Is It Really Easier to Shop from Home?
- Simple Fundraising Ideas for Groups that Hate to Sell
- 14 Sure Ways to Stay Motivated While You Get Debt Free
- How to Organize a Large Family in a Small House
- 5 Ways We've Saved Money This Week 78
- How To Use the Sinking Fund Method To Get Out of the Debt Trap
- Wondering What To Do With Pennies? Here's Why They Are Powerful
- 5 Ways We've Saved Money This Week 77
- How to Decide The Things You Don't Need After All
- How to Get Out of Debt by Breaking Up Your Paycheck
See something you like? I love shares! All content and original photos are the property of Medium Sized Family. Please do not remove watermarks or edit photos without permission. Printables are available for personal use and may not be sold. Pinning is appreciated! When in doubt, email me at email@example.com. Thanks for reading!