My family is clawing out of debt, one un-bought fast food bag at a time. When I'm not sharing frugal tips, you’ll find me indulging a sweet tooth, juggling our 5 kids’ activities, or playing Rescue Bots (though the preschooler always insists I'm doing it wrong). Hope you'll join the fun and chaos at Medium Sized Family!
Top Posts & Pages
- 36 Crazy Things We've Done to Escape Being in Debt
- Forget About Money Saving Charts for Perfect People
- How Cheap Meal Planning Can Save You Money and Simplify Your Life
- Simple Fundraising Ideas for Groups that Hate to Sell
- Kroger Clicklist Review: Is It Really Easier to Shop from Home?
- Over 40 Of The Best Easy Meals for Large Families
- 5 Ways We've Saved Money This Week 69
- How To Use the Sinking Fund Method To Get Out of the Debt Trap
- 10 Money Saving Plans That Will Actually Fill Your Empty Savings Account
- The Money Challenge: Secure Your Savings and Find Peace in the New Year