*This post contains affiliate links. You can support MSF at no additional cost to yourself by clicking through here. Thank you!
It’s a fresh new week! Did you have a love-ly Valentine’s Day? We always enjoy our special traditions together for that (and just about any) holiday.
Last week I took it easy on the goals. We had several appointments to keep up with and just a lot of chaos. I was pretty thankful when the kids wound up with a snow day, because that meant a mandatory day of hanging out at home and resting!
Last week’s goals:
Catch up on regular cleaning in both places
Get to appointments on time
- Get/stay healthy (2 year old wound up sick, but migraine boy has greatly improved!)
- Hit 2150 Twitter followers This was a bit of a stretch goal, and I didn’t quite make it this week.
Tweak and finish guest post Create a Start Here pageDid you notice it at the top of your screen? You can also check it out here . Be sure to let me know what you think and any changes you’d like to see!
Daily Bible readings/podcasts Read 3 chapters of Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America’s Cheapest FamilyOne great benefit of all those appointments is that I finally caught up on some reading! Learn more about The Tidy Up Club to help with catching up on the housework
New Goals for the Week
The baby steps we’ll take to march us closer to our 2016 goals.
- Choose a new bathroom sink
- Paint baseboards in living room
- Enjoy our day off of school together
- Spend one on one time with 2 kids
- Hit 2250 Twitter followers
- Write first weekly newsletter for subscribers – Super excited about starting this newsletter! Stay tuned for more info.
- Daily Bible readings/podcasts
- Finish reading Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America’s Cheapest Family
What does you week look like?