The weather was wonderful over the weekend! We got to spend some time outside in between events on our schedule.
As always, I use my Mondays to make a list of the baby steps I want to take that will march us towards our yearly goals (including our BHAG). You can read all about those goals here.
Now let’s get down to it!
Here’s how we did on last week’s goals:
Bathroom project: purchase sink
- Patch work in bathroom
Each child practices an extra household chore Visit a museum as a family
Hit 2400 Twitter followers
- Write a guest post (Have an outline)
Create a free printable for subscribersSubscribe in the box on the sidebar for a free printable to help you Spring Clean Your Finances.
Daily Bible readings/podcasts Read 3 chaptersof Being George Washington I did read, but decided to go with How to Blog for Profit Without Selling Your Soul
Here are the goals for the new week:
- Finish ceiling and paint it (bathroom)
- Begin work on sink
- Get to appointments to solve some health issues
- Prep all kids for baseball and softball season
- Work on more items for subscribers
- Write 5 posts
- Grow Twitter to 2,600 followers
- Daily Bible readings/podcasts
- Read 3 chapters of How to Blog for Profit Without Selling Your Soul
These are the baby steps we have planned for this week. Enough of these steps put together will eventually shape into a bigger goal.
What are your plans for the week?