Fall is the perfect time to pull out those hearty meals you love the most.
Filling the crock pot with those meat and potato types of meals is like pulling out your favorite hoodie!
But sometimes making all the plans for all those meals is tedious. So I’ve done the hard lifting for you. 😉
Below you’ll find amazing fall dishes for every meal…there are even snack ideas!
Now let’s jump into this 2 Week Fall Meal Plan
- banana bread
- Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- breakfast burritos – fill burrito sized tortillas with your favorite breakfast meat, eggs, and cheese!
- sandwiches (PB&J, lunchmeat, nutella and graham crackers)
- hard boiled eggs
- peanut butter or cheese and crackers
- yogurt or cheese
- fresh fruits and veggies
- pudding, cookies, chips, pretzels, or some sort of small treat
- whole roasted chicken
- white chili (made with leftovers from whole chicken)
- grilled chicken x 2
- hamburgers and hot dogs
- Crock Pot Ham & Beans
- fish tacos (You can totally use real fish in these if you prefer!)
- Dump & Run Taco Soup
- pork roast (I like to put onion soup mix over the roast and veggies and then pour a can of Dr Pepper over the whole thing. Crock pot it all day and eat it all night!)
- pork chops and stuffing
- black bean burritos
- hubby’s famous chili
- steak (We won a side of beef!)
Sides will include potatoes, rice, pasta, cooked and fresh veggies, and salads.
I love roasted root veggies! Just drop anything you like on a sheet (carrots, different potatoes, squash, other root veggies), sprinkle olive oil and maybe some honey over the top, and roast it in the oven at 400 until everything is soft.
Treats and Desserts
- ice cream
- fresh fruit
- graham crackers
- soft pretzels
- pumpkin dump cake
- Halloween cookies and candies
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more great recipe finds!
What’s on your meal plan this week?