Late July in our house means it’s time to get ready for our county fair. It’s a busy time, and that requires simple meals. During the fair, we will end up eating out of the back of our van quite a bit. We do a lot of PB&J sandwiches. We will also likely eat at the fair at least one meal. (We have constant shows all day Monday.)
Not that I’m complaining about eating fair food. Yum!!
Our 2 Week Meal Plan
- lemon zucchini bread
Lunch (with sides of fresh fruit, cheese or yogurt, and one junk food)
- sandwiches (PB&J, Nutella, PB&honey, lunchmeat, apple butter)
- pasta salad
- cut melons and berries
- gogurts and other portable foods
- quesadillas (The kids can make these themselves using our quesadilla maker. Gotta love that!)
- mac & cheese
- grilled cheese
- scrambled eggs
- hot dogs
Supper (with sides of potatoes, pasta salad, chips and/or fresh cut veggies or salad)
- grilled chicken
- lemon and garlic chicken
- hamburgers x 2
- brats & metts x 2
- beer can chicken
- fair food x 2
- crispy parmesan chicken with creamy lemon garlic pasta
- homemade pizza
- leftover casserole (using anything I can find in the fridge)
- crackers with cheese or peanut butter
That’s what we’ll be eating for the next 2 weeks!
Be sure to check out my post about Cheap Dinner Ideas That Fit the Budget.
And follow me on Pinterest to keep up with my latest food pins!
What are you eating this week?