Join the 30 day money challenge designed so you’ll actually finish it! By keeping this challenge fun and building accountability, we’ll kick your 2021 off to its best start. Best of all, it’s free!
There’s something about a 30 day challenge that makes you feel like you can tackle anything.
But if you’re anything like me you get to day 4 and suddenly that motivation you had…
…seems to vanish.
Which is why I’ve created a 30 day challenge that you can actually finish.
If you like freebies. And extra motivation. And prizes.
Then this is the 30 Day Money Challenge for you.
Your Brand New 30 Day Money Challenge (That’s Actually Fun To Do)
What’s your life look like now?
I’m betting you have some Christmas bills hanging over your head.
Maybe you told your parents that everything was fine at the last holiday gathering…but it isn’t.
Face it, our budgets are so much more complicated now than they were 20 years ago.
It’s easy to feel like you’re drowning when you can barely make it paycheck to paycheck.
But this challenge might be just the trick to change all that.
Who Is This Challenge For?
People who have…
- never saved money before.
- built a savings account for a while, but quit.
- some savings, but feel they could do better.
- fallen off the frugal wagon and want to get back into better habits.
What Will You Get?
This is the fun stuff.
There will be motivational pdfs.
Regular reminders to keep you going.
Games! Rewards! Prizes!
Here’s What To Do
1. Get signed up asap. This will give you access to the emails where you’ll receive freebies and support:
2. Anxious to get started now? Print off this fun Bingo style money saving chart. We’ll get you off to a great start. And if you follow through all year, this time next year you’ll be sitting on an extra $1,000. (Yes, please.)
3. Check your email now. You have to confirm that you really do want in this 30 day money challenge. (If you don’t see it, check your “other” folders or spam.)
4. If you’d like some inspiration while you wait, be sure to get your copy of 500 Ways to Save Money: Build a Cash Jackpot for the Best Things In Life.
You’ll find a ton of ideas for saving money that you can use right away!
The prize for 2021 is a gift pack of money saving items including a gratitude journal, a pretty 32 oz water bottle, microfiber cleaning cloths, and a lunch bag. It’s a $50+ value!
Sign up here and come back daily for more entries!
You deserve a better life of less stress! This 30 day money challenge will get you there.
Let’s kick off a year of less stress and build up your savings account. I can’t wait to get started! See you January 1st.
Can’t wait? Like the Medium Sized Family Facebook page to join a group of fabulous frugal friends!