Happy Friday! Hope you’ve had a wonderful week.
Our family has found some frugal ways to have fun this week. Our weather has been all over the place! One day the kids are running around with no jackets. The next day they are throwing snowballs at each other.
We had so many great posts last week, and I’m excited to see what you guys have been up to lately. Be sure to leave some links and tell your friends about us!
We had another great turnout this week and several new attendees! Our little blog hop is growing every week, so let’s keep up this great momentum and keep sharing as we all benefit from the exposure.
Just Some Quick Blog Hop Rules
- Follow your host and co-host!
- If you want our button, feel free to grab it from the sidebar! Just remember, the more buttons going up, the more exposure for all of us!
- No more than 3 posts, and please comment on at least 3 others blogs. It wouldn’t be much of a party without socializing.
- Family friendly posts, please.
- No posts to other Blog Hops. If you would like to promote your blog hop,add it on my Blog Hop page. Links to other blog hops will be deleted.
- Share the Blog Hop for more exposure. Use the hashtag #FFBH and mention @sillybabyblog and @mediumsizedfam and we will retweet.
[Tweet “It’s Friday! Bloggers come linkup your favorite posts on the #FFBH. @sillybabyblog @mediumsizedfam”]
Your Blog Hop Host & Co-Host
Featured posts are selected by the most amount of clicks on Inlinkz
We are going to do things a little differently. Since we now have co-hosts, not only will we pick featured posts based on the most links but our Co-Host will also pick her favorite as well.
This week’s post that had the most clicks is by Caroline from Cow Country Housewife titled How Does a Family of Four Survive on $17,000 a YEAR (Part 3).
All the featured posts are placed on a dedicated Pinterest board. Follow my board so you can be notified of the new featured posts and also pin them to your board as well!