Just Some Quick Blog Hop Rules
- Follow your host and co-host!
- If you want our button, feel free to grab it from the sidebar! Just remember, the more buttons going up, the more exposure for all of us!
- No more than 3 posts, and please comment on at least 3 others blogs. It wouldn’t be much of a party without socializing.
- Family friendly posts, please.
- No posts to other Blog Hops. If you would like to promote your blog hop,\’a0add it on my Blog Hop page. Links to other blog hops will be deleted.
- Share the Blog Hop for more exposure. Use the hashtag #FFBH and mention @sillybabyblog and @mediumsizedfam and we will retweet.
[Tweet “It’s Friday! Come link up your fav posts at the #FFBH @sillybabyblog @mediumsizedfam @thetripletfarm @gladlymad #bloggers”]
Your Blog Hop Host & Co-Host
Silly Baby Blog\
Medium Sized Family\
The Triplet Farm\
Featured posts are selected by the most amount of clicks on Inlinkz and Co-Hosts
We are going to do things a little differently. Since we now have co-hosts, not only will we pick featured posts based on the most links but our Co-Host will also pick her favorite as well.
This week’s post that had the most clicks is by Zakiyah from Mom Life and More titled My Struggle With My Online Identity
Gladys’ chosen featured post is by Provoke a Smile titled Creme Brulee French Toast
Jamie’s chosen featured post is by Tasha at Try All Mama title How to make Easter Cake Eggs
Thank you all so much for linking up. Please grab my featured button below and place it somewhere on your blog. And don’t forget to grab the badge below and place it somewhere on your blog – either in the post itself, sidebar or on a dedicated blog hops page.
<div align="center"><a href="http://sillybabyblog.com" rel="nofollow" title="Silly Baby Blog" target="_blank"><img src="https://sillybabyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Friday-Funday-Featured.jpg" alt="Silly Baby Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
All the featured posts are placed on a dedicated Pinterest board. Follow my board so you can be notified of the new featured posts and also pin them to your board as well!