We’re in that part of December where every day requires a mini pep talk. (“Ok, self. There’s more time before Christmas than you think. You aren’t as behind as you feel. Ready…break!”)
I had a pretty lofty goal of getting all of my shopping done last week, but apparently you need to have a general understanding of what you want to buy before you go shopping if you want to cross things off of your list. I actually did get quite a bit of it finished, I just have a few things left to get.
This is the kids’ last week of school before break, so at least those activities will slow down!
Continue cleaning and declutter 3 more bags Fix the dryerWoohoo! Spent the week catching up on laundry. (Ha, like I’m ever “caught up”)
- Jesse tree for Advent (we are embarrassingly behind)
- Make cookies (still hasn’t happened yet)
- Grow Twitter account to 350 (Not quite, but close!)
- Get a week ahead on posts (Didn’t make it, but did make progress.)
After some helpful comments last week, I think I’m going to cut way back here.
- Daily Bible readings
- exercise 4 times
- Finish reading Better Than Before and blog about it
Eat 5 fruits and/or veggies per day
New week, new goals!
- Enjoy family Christmas traditions
- Bake cookies
- Learn to care for the hermit crabs we are petsitting over break!
- Grow Twitter followers to 360
- Outline posts through end of year
- Daily Bible readings/podcast
- Read 3 chapters of Better Than Before
What are your goals for the week? Let’s support each other!