We’ve reached the week of Christmas! And I wish a blessed one to each of you.
I tried to keep things simple through our last busy week. This week I hope to keep them even more simple! Isn’t that the dream?
But first, let’s see how we did last week.
- Put up some new Christmas decor
Clean and wrap giftsNot sure why I phrased this quite this way…I didn’t have to clean the gifts I was wrapping (sheesh!). I did get both some cleaning and some wrapping finished, though.
Enjoy family Christmas traditions Bake cookies Learn to care for the hermit crabs we are petsitting over break!
Grow Twitter followers to 360Wow, I am standing at 417 as of now! You guys rock.
- Outline posts through end of year
Daily Bible readings/podcastSuper happy about making this more of a priority
- Read 3 chapters of Better Than Before (Not this week)
As for Christmas week, my biggest goal is to keep stress to a minimum and enjoy family time!
- Clean living areas
- Finish wrapping gifts
- Try to bake using groceries on hand
- Earn 100 Swagbucks
- Celebrate a birthday!
- Enjoy several Christmas traditions together
- Increase Twitter followers to 500
- Daily Bible readings
- Keep stress to a minimum and remember the “reason for the season” (Not a SMART goal, but important to note.)
What goals would you like to accomplish this Christmas week?