Happy Monday, lovely readers! How did your week go? I have to say, I could get used to 60 degrees in January! We had a nice weekend (despite the fact that we are dealing with a 10 year old with a concussion. Any tips on keeping an active boy still without letting him look at screens or read anything?? What a tough protocol to follow! But important, we know.)
I’m trying to do better about sitting down with my planner on Sundays to map out our week. It really helps a lot when I keep up with it!
Last week’s goals:
Choose paint colors for the bathroom and stair walls Declutter kids clothes Make 2 breakfast meals from scratch
- Earn 150 Swagbucks
- Apply for 3 research studies (Had trouble finding any that applied to me this week)
One on one time (games, baking, etc.)
Block out February post topics Grow Twitter account to 1,500This was really a stretch goal for me just to see if I could do it. I woke up this morning to 1,501 followers! You guys totally rock! Finish the 10 Day Blog Makeover Challenge
- Daily Bible readings/podcasts (not quite every day)
- Read How to Blog for Profit Without Selling Your Soul.
Write down reading time in my planner!I changed my mind on reading this one right now, because I already have too many blog goals to keep up with. Instead, I started Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America’s Cheapest Family. It’s a great read so far, and it’s only 99 cents on your Kindle! (Thanks to Snail Paced Transformations for letting me know about that great deal!)
I’m making sure that my goals align to our yearly goals so I get the things that are the most important to us accomplished. Baby steps are always our way!
- Finish painting the living room baseboards
- Declutter bedrooms, get rid of one bag of items
- Earn 150 Swagbucks
- List 3 more items for sale
- Date night
- One on one time with 2 kids
- Get a week ahead on posts
- Begin 2 guest posts
- Consider guest or co hosting a blog hop
- Grow Twitter followers to 1800
- Daily Bible readings/podcasts
- Read 3 chapters of Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America’s Cheapest Family
That should keep us pretty busy in the midst of all of the real life things we also have to get done this week. How is your week shaping up?