My goals for last week were a nice mixture of fun and getting projects done. Since it was my birthday week and we had a nice gathering of friends, I was a little busier than I had anticipated. But I’m still pretty happy with our progress. Here’s how we did:
- Clean the front porch (working on wasp removal…look for a post on that)
Paint front bench
- Repair back gate (still waiting on hinges)
Finish installing zipline Clean up and prepare for guests
make 2 homemade gluten free breakfasts(we are trying our 10 year old on a GF diet)
- plant more fall foods
- earn 300 Swagbucks (only got halfway there!)
Spend time with hubby Spend time as a family at the company picnicIt rained, but we still had some fun! Celebrate my birthday!
Write 5 posts
- Add 50 pins to my Pinterest boards (If you’re a blogger and you have a great pin to share, leave it in the comments!)
Read 5 articles on blogging tips
Personal Goals: My biggest weakness is doing things for myself.
make it to my eye doctor appointment this week!
- walk 10,000 steps 3 days
- finish reading Boundaries
I found the quote in the image below by Teddy Roosevelt, and it’s a gem! I’m going to remember this whenever I am nervous about trying something new.
Our weather this week is supposed to be just beautiful. So I am trying to get as many outside projects and events done as I can. Here are my goals for the week!
Home and Barn Goals
- Finish cleaning and painting the front porch
- Hang goat gate
- Hang yard gate (assuming hinges arrive)
- Get enough hay for winter
- No food waste
- Earn 300 Swagbucks (trying to save up for Christmas!)
- List 3 items on eBay
- Take the baby to the zoo for some one on one time
- Date with hubby
- Map out post ideas through the end of October
- Get to 100 Facebook likees
Personal Goals I am not doing well in my personal goals! It’s always the first thing to go when I’m crunched for time. I need to find a way to prioritize this better.
- Walk 10,000 steps 3 times (I’d settle for 1 or 2 times at this point!)
- Finish the book Boundaries
- Get a haircut
How did your plan go last week? What’s in the plan for this week?