Life threw us a hiccup last week and we wound up spending a lot of time trying to get my son’s migraine under control. That was not fun for any of us. And it meant that I didn’t get several of my goals accomplished. But the good news is that he is feeling better, and that’s what matters to his Mama!
Home and Barn I should clarify that these are family goals–I will not be doing all of these things by myself!
Decorate for fall
- Hang goat gate
Pick up our goats from the breeder!
- Install ceiling fan
- Start to switch seasonal clothes
- Save $50 from our grocery bill into a separate meat account
Boost our savings back up by $100
Clean out fridge once and use up foods instead of wasting them
Earn 250 Swagbucks for Christmas
Family fun on a bonus day off of school
- Spend time with hubby
One on one time with Aaron
Continue the Blog to Business Challenge
Read 5 articles about creating better content
Read 4 chapters in Boundaries (It’s so pretty outside that I find it hard to read!
10,000 steps 3 timesVery happy that I finally made this goal a priority
Go to bed by 10:30 each night
As for this week, here’s what I have planned:
Home and Barn (Goals for the whole family)
- Clean the house! (I am way behind due to being gone so much last week.)
- Begin clearing out and planning a larger pen and creep feeder for the Mama goats
- Hang goat gate
- Work on firewood
- Spray outside of house for bugs and spiders
- Hang at least one load of laundry out per day
- Earn 250 Swagbucks for Christmas
- Go on a camp out
- Find a mastermind group
- Write or outline content for 2 weeks worth of posts
- Read 3 chapters of Boundaries
- Go to bed by 10:30 4 nights
- Walk 10,000 steps 3 times
- Do 5 burpees each day
Hopefully I can dig into these challenges this week with our busy schedule and lots of germs in the house! (All 4 boys are sick today!) What are your goals for the week? Be sure to share them!