Meal planning is kind of a boring chore. So why not get more of it done in one sitting? Sitting down to start the task is probably the hardest part. So if you can do it fewer times per month, that’s a win!
I never assign days to my meals ahead of time. I find it much easier to match which recipe fits my schedule and patience level each day.
Our 2 Week Meal Plan
- homemade breakfast bars
- sandwiches (PB&J, Nutella, PB&honey, lunchmeat, apple butter)
- mini pizzas
Supper (with sides of potatoes, rice, noodles, and fresh cut veggies)
- steak (Here’s the story about why you keep seeing steak on a frugal menu.)
- ham and beans
- baked tilapia with spice
- Taco Dump Soup
- grilled chicken
- healthy black bean casserole
- chicken with corn & black bean salsa
- roasted whole chicken
- breakfast for dinner (brinner!) Usually ends up being sausage gravy, sometimes pancakes.
- beef stew
- homemade pizza
- leftover casserole (using anything I can find in the fridge)
Our snacks and extras include
- fresh fruit
- buffalo chicken bombs
Those are the meals we love and the new ones we can’t wait to try this week!
Be sure to follow my Pinterest board where I share tons of easy, frugal, delicious pins!
Sharing over at:
What are you eating this week?