Welcome to another Monday morning. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! We had several gatherings to attend, and still have one more to go. Our family has two birthdays to celebrate at the same time as Christmas and New Year’s, so it makes for a lot of chaos this time of year. It’s tough to get much else done, but the extra family time is worth it.
I’ve spent the past couple of days cleaning and trying to organize the new mess, and I’m still not finished! How is the organizing going at your house?
Here’s an update to last week’s goals.
Clean living areas Finish wrapping gifts
- Try to bake using groceries on hand (Mostly did this, but I did have to stop for one side)
- Earn 100 Swagbucks (No time!)
Celebrate a birthday!Luckily we were able to get all of our celebrations done before a nasty storm came through and knocked out our power for many hours. No power meant that I wasn’t able to get some things done for Christmas (like baking), but no one seemed to mind the simplicity! Enjoy several Christmas traditions togetherWe were able to go see some lights and a train display as a family.
- Increase Twitter followers to 500 (Standing at 483 this morning)
Daily Bible readingsI’m happy that I’ve been able to get into the habit of using an app on my phone when I find downtime throughout my day to spend with this!
- Keep stress to a minimum and remember the “reason for the season” (The week did NOT start well on this note, but had a marked improvement after that!)
- Make returns immediately
- Pull together goals for 2016 (I’ll be blogging about this in the near future!)
- Earn 250 Swagbucks
- Celebrate a birthday
- Spend time with friends and family
- Map out a plan for a month’s worth of posts
- Put together a vision for the blog in 2016
- Continue daily Bible readings
- Read 3 chapters of my book (I didn’t have this in my goals but managed to make time for it last week. I really enjoy reading, and I got some more books and a Kindle reader for Christmas! So it’s time to give myself permission to sit and enjoy reading more.)
What about you? Will you be making goals for yourself this week? What about for the month or year?