Our weather has been so beautiful, and the weatherman says we will get another nice week. So I’m going to continue to try to get some outside time in while we can. And as usual, I need improvement on my own personal goals…
Home and Barn Goals
Finish cleaning and painting the front porch
- Hang goat gate
Hang yard gate (assuming hinges arrive) Get enough hay for winter
- No food waste <– This needs to be more specific and planned out.
- Earn 300 Swagbucks (trying to save up for Christmas!)
- List 3 items on eBay
Take the baby to the zoo for some one on one time
- Date with hubby
Map out post ideas through the end of October Get to 100 Facebook likeesSo excited to reach this goal!
Personal Goals I am not doing well in my personal goals! It’s always the first thing to go when I’m crunched for time. I need to find a way to prioritize this better.
- Walk 10,000 steps 3 times (My two days this week was a big improvement!)
- Finish the book Boundaries
Get a haircut
Here are our new goals for the week.
- Decorate for fall
- Hang goat gate
- Pick up our goats from the breeder!
- Install ceiling fan
- Start to switch seasonal clothes
- Save $50 from our grocery bill into a separate meat account
- Boost our savings back up by $100
- Clean out fridge once and use up foods instead of wasting them
- Earn 250 Swagbucks for Christmas
- Family fun on a bonus day off of school
- Spend time with hubby
- One on one time with Aaron
- Continue the Blog to Business Challenge
- Read 5 articles about creating better content
- Read 4 chapters in Boundaries (It’s so pretty outside that I find it hard to read!)
- 10,000 steps 3 times
- Go to bed by 10:30 each night
These are the baby steps I am taking to reach our big goals this week. What are your goals for the week?