Last week finally ran a bit more smoothly than the past few weeks had gone. So we were able to get some things accomplished. Yay!
We really are nearing the end of the year at a rapid pace, so it’s time for us to take a look at what we wanted to accomplish this year. There are a couple of time sensitive things that can’t be accomplished now, but overall we are marching towards our bigger goals pretty well.
Here’s how we did last week:
Home and Barn
Begin bathroom projectI’m so happy that this has begun! Check it out here.
- List 5 items on eBay (Wanted to turn this into a yard sale, but the weather didn’t cooperate.)
Declutter 10 items
- Clean out barn pens (Got this started, but not finished.)
- Earn 250 Swagbucks (Got halfway there)
Hang laundry 3 times
Avoid trips to the local dollar type store (this has been leaking too much money!)
Make muffins for easy lunches and travel
Visit a pumpkin patch that’s real sincere
Gather materials for costumes
- Date night w/ the hubs (Fail!)
- Map out posts to the end of the year (started brainstorming)
Read Money Making Mom
Improve Facebook presence and grow likes to 125
Daily Bible readings (This has been so difficult to do every day for some reason.)
5 Burpees on 5 days
Walk 10,000 steps 3 times
Go to bed by 10:30 4 nights (Doing much better, almost there!)
No blogging or computer work after 9:30 pm (very related!)
And here are this week’s new goals!
Home and Barn
- Make good progress on bathroom project
- List 5 items for sale
- Muck out 1 barn pen
- Paint some baseboards
- Earn 250 Swagbucks (I’m going to keep aiming high, even though this has been tough to accomplish lately)
- Make 2 frugal breakfast foods
- Plan for frugal Christmas gifts
- Go trick or treating
- Carve pumpkins
- Make cookies together
- Finish reading Money Making Mom and blog about it
- Map out posts through the end of the year
- Finish up the 7 Days of Finding Money for Christmas Series
Personal Goals: This is my biggest area of weakness. I’m going to start adding things here that other women do naturally but will always get shuffled to the side if it’s up to me!
- Daily Bible Readings
- 6 Burpees 5+ times
- Use my Jamberry nails in time for Halloween
- Go to bed by 10:30 (need to start the bedtime routine earlier)
Are you headed towards a good end for your yearly goals? Anything you still need to work towards to feel accomplished in 2015?